WELCOME TO OUR LIFE

A HOMESTEADING & HOMESCHOOLING FAMILY LIVING AND LEARNING IN GRACE
.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FOCUS

As we start off a new year in our educational journey, I have chosen FOCUS as my goal for the year.

FOCUS on who God wants my children to become
FOCUS on what is important to teach them
FOCUS on being intentional in what I do as their mother and teacher
FOCUS on our family more
FOCUS on spending quality time teaching
FOCUS on having fun
FOCUS on meeting challenges and overcoming struggles
FOCUS on their strengths and not their weaknesses
FOCUS on diligence and excellence (for me and them!)
FOCUS on loving 
FOCUS on saying yes more
FOCUS on staying organized
FOCUS on what resources I have and using them
FOCUS on homesteading purposefully
FOCUS on serving joyfully
FOCUS on my home management skills
FOCUS on cultivating life-long learners

Right now as my FOCUS, I am planning out our year!

What are you FOCUSing on this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're busy learning and homesteading, but we love to meet new people. So please, if you stop by, say hi! :)